Volite is an injectable treatment designed to improve skin quality for up to 9 months. It is not a dermal filler, it’s a skin conditioning (HA) gel. Volite is suitable for all ages and skin types.
Volite is used to treat and nourish the skin in the following areas:
- Décolletage (chest)
- Hydrates the skin, because of the high water-binding capacity of HA.
- Increases elasticity because HA also stimulates collagen production.
- Smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
The results of Juvéderm Volite are not permanent. We recommend for best results to have regular treatments every 6-9 months.
Prior to Treatment
- Avoid the use of alcohol for 24 hours before your appointment.
- Ensure that you let your Medical Practitioner know of any medications that you are taking, but especially if you have recently taken Warfarin, aspirin or any other anti-coagulant medication.
- We do not recommend treatment if you are on a course of antibiotics.
- We cannot treat patients who have taken the medication Roaccutane within the last 6 months.
- Any small raised areas at the injection site will disappear within 1-2 hours following treatment.
- Bruising, redness and tenderness to the injection site is common and will resolve in 1-2 weeks.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for 12 hours.
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours following treatment.
- Avoid applying makeup to the area for 12 hours.
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures and saunas for 2 weeks.
£300 per 1ml syringe
Read the Juvederm Volite brochure: UK VOLITE Brochure