Preventative pelvic floor training
Why wait to start with pelvic floor training until you are already experiencing symptoms like incontinence? A strong pelvic floor is a good method of preventing incontinence, erectile dysfunction, complications before or after childbirth or back pain. Sense and discover your pelvic floor with the Pelvic Floor Training Chair; strengthen the core of your body and prevent unpleasant symptoms that would significantly impair your everyday life.
Did you know?
Around 423 Million people around the world are affected by incontinence and bladder weakness – and the numbers are growing.
- Magnetic field therapy to strengthen the musculature
- Simple and painless training
- Non-invasive training, meaning: You take a seat on a chair and train in your normal clothing
- More effective than standard individual training
- Confirmed by scientific studies
- Recommended by doctors and therapists
- Noticeable stimulation of your muscles from the first session
- Personal training profile from our certified trainers after the first trial session
View PDF: Questionnaire and Declaration of Informed Consent
View PDF: Contraindications for the Pelvic Floor Training Chair