Get results comparable to buttock surgery with minimal risk and downtime. This amazing injectable activates your own natural collagen deep within your skin to create volume where you want it most. Lanluma is suitable for adults of all ages.
You will get beautifully natural – looking results – injectable PLLA, Lanluma’s main ingredient, provides results that last more than two years (J Am Acad Dermal 2010;62:448-62). It promises a gradual continuous improvement in both volume and skin texture as your treatment plan progresses and your natural collagen is stimulated. Lanluma’s main ingredient poly-l-lactic acid (PLLA) has been used in medicine for over 30 years for everything from dissolvable stitches to treating scars.
What is Lanluma used to treat ?
Lanluma is a body contouring treatment to enhance curves and treat cellulite. Lanluma will enhance your bottom and smooth out cellulite creating an airbrushed effect.
What is Lanluma?
Lanluma is a PLLA (poly-L-lactic acid) collagen stimulating injectable designed to boost your body’s own collagen production process. Lanluma is officially approved by MHRA in the UK and by the FDA in the USA making it a safe and reliable product to use.
40 minutes, 2-3 treatments are required for the best results.
The results can take up to 2-3 months to see.
The majority of patients find the treatment lasts up to 2 years it is safe to repeat the procedure to maintain the results.
A local anaesthetic is used for pain relief
Normal activity can be resumed the next day
Risks and complications
Bruising, swelling, infection, granuloma and asymmetry
Who performs the treatment?
A licensed medical doctor specifically trained to administer Lanluma.
Which treatments can be combined with Lanluma ?
It is possible to combine the Lanluma bum lift and cellulite treatment with fat dissolving injections to target stubborn areas of localised fat.
To book a complimentary consultation call 02890424200 or e-mail [email protected]
Lanluma Aftercare Advice
- Do apply an ice pack for 30 minutes within the first 24 hours. Make sure that you wrap the ice pack up do not apply it directly to your skin.
- Although pain is rare, you can take a paracetamol if you feel uncomfortable.
- Be patient, your results will appear gradually and the results will continue to improve as you go for your planned treatment sessions over the next few months.
- Do not apply moisturiser or other skin products including make up and fake tan to the injection site for 24 hours to avoid infection.
- Don’t use the sauna, swimming pool or gym for at least 7 days.
- Don’t sunbathe for at least 10 days, you must avoid sunbeams and UV light.
- don’t take vigorous exercise for 5-7 days post treatment
Cellulite case 2 before then Cellulite case 2 after 8 months treatment.
Buttock case 1 before and the after image is Buttock case 1 after 6 months.