WELCOME TO COSMETECH
Cosmetech offers non – surgical procedures and skin surgery at the Maypole Clinic in Holywood Northern Ireland. Unlike many other clinics in this sector our treatments are administered by a team of consultant surgeons and doctors who specialise in reconstructive, plastic and maxillofacial surgery across both the NHS and the private sector.
Why Choose Cosmetech?
- In 2020 Cosmetech Clinics were invited to appear as one of the experts in The Parliamentary Review, showcasing our best practice as a learning tool to the public and private sector.
- Cosmetech is registered as an Accredited Clinic with Save Face. We believe that excellent patient care, high standards of practice, knowledge and training go hand in hand with delivering great aesthetic outcomes.
- Save Face is a national register of Accredited practitioners who provide non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
- The Save Face register is accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government, The Department of Health, NHS England and The Care Quality Commission.
- Save Face visit each clinic location and undertake all the checks on your behalf, so you can be assured when you select a Save Face Accredited practitioner.
- To ensure that we offer the best and safest products available on the market to our clients, we only source our products from well-established aesthetic companies.
- We offer consultations pre-treatment to ensure our clients questions are answered and concerns are satisfied. We then tailor bespoke treatment plans specifically designed for clients’ individual requirements.
- Aesthetic practitioners across Cosmetech Clinics are fully insured and trained to the highest standards.
- We use cutting edge technology in order to provide effective treatments in a safe, clinical environment.
- Cosmetech are partners with Kingsbridge Healthcare Group and can provide direct access to Kingsbridge Private Hospital for cosmetic surgery treatments.
Cosmetech, was founded in 2006 in Holywood, Northern Ireland when a gap was identified in the market for non-surgical treatments. In 2011 Cosmetech relocated to its flagship Maypole Clinic a state-of-the-art 5,000 sq ft medical facility with 12 treatment rooms situated in the prestigious town of Holywood, Northern Ireland. The building also houses a 352 Healthcare Clinic (owners of two, five-star Kingsbridge Private Hospitals located in Belfast and Sligo).
Cosmetech, Maypole Clinic, Holywood.
Client Feedback for Cosmetech, Maypole Clinic
Cosmetech, Maypole Clinic