Expert led Anti-Wrinkle Injection and Dermal Filler Training – Foundation Course
Combined Botulium Toxin Type A and Dermal Fillers Course £800+ VAT
The course is endorsed by Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Injectables.
- Insurance on the day for injecting
- Hiring of live models for practice
- Lunch & Refreshments
- A copy of learning materials
- All products (Botulinum Toxin Type A , Dermal Fillers etc)
- The Use of Botulinum Toxin in Aesthetic Medicine
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Dosage guidelines
- Preparation & Injection Techniques
- Relevant anatomy
- To gain and understand the importance of perfect patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching live demonstrations
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (Hands on Workshop session) on a live patient using Botox
- To gain an understanding of the Use of Dermal fillers in the face
- To gain knowledge of the different types of fillers currently available and the pros and cons of each
- Discuss and have appreciation of various injection techniques. To understand the relevant anatomical considerations when using a dermal filler
- Understand the importance of a precise patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching live demonstration
To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (Hands on Workshop session) on a live patient using a dermal filler.
This course is run by highly experienced and qualified medical doctors in aesthetics.
Mr Ashok Songra MBBS, BDS, BSC (HONS), FFDRCSI, FRCS, FRCS (MAX FAC)
Consultant Surgeon & Director
Mr Ashok Songra, previously a Consultant in head and neck reconstructive surgery and facial plastic Surgery at the Regional Plastic and Maxillofacial Unit, Ulster Hospital and Honorary Surgeon at the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast.
Mr Songra pioneers new training standards and injection techniques for world leading aesthetic companies. He is also on the anti – wrinkle validator panel of experts for the UK that assesses safety standards and the ability of practitioners in administering anti-wrinkle injections for cosmetic purposes.