Pelvic floor training for incontinence
Incontinence impairs your quality of life at all times. Your bladder dominates your daily routines. Leaking or loss of urine put a strain on your everyday life. Absorbent pads are an emergency solution. With the Pelvic Floor Training Chair we help you regain some of your freedom. You train simply and conveniently and learn how to control your bladder. So you can go back to doing what you enjoy, whenever you like.
Did you know?
Around 423 Million people around the world are affected by incontinence and bladder weakness – and the numbers are growing.
The new training method for your pelvic floor
- Magnetic field therapy to strengthen the musculature
- Simple and painless training
- Non-invasive training, meaning: You take a seat on a chair and train in your normal clothing
- More effective than standard individual training
- Confirmed by scientific studies
- Recommended by doctors and therapists
- Noticeable stimulation of your muscles from the first session
- Personal training profile from our certified trainers after the first trial session
“Since I started with my Pelvic Floor Chair training I can now enjoy an entire film at the cinema.” – INGE S, 42 years old
View PDF: Pelvic Floor Training Chair brochure
View PDF: Questionnaire and Declaration of Informed Consent
View PDF: Contraindications for the Pelvic Floor Training Chair
View PDF: American Journal of Urology Study
Treatment available at: