Relief for back pain
The pelvic floor muscles are closely connected to the back muscles. Weak pelvic floor muscles frequently cause back pain, while poorly developed back muscles and bad posture weaken your pelvic floor. Strengthening the pelvic floor normalises the tone of the surrounding muscle tissue. This may alleviate symptoms of lower back pain as a secondary effect. The Pelvic Floor Training Chair helps to strengthen your pelvic floor and contributes significantly to improving your posture and relaxing the back muscles.
Did you know?
Back pain numbers amongst the 5 most common public health complaints worldwide – and it’s due to the Western lifestyle!
- Magnetic field therapy to strengthen the musculature
- Simple and painless training
- Non-invasive training, meaning: You take a seat on a chair and train in your normal clothing
- More effective than standard individual training
- Confirmed by scientific studies
- Recommended by doctors and therapists
- Noticeable stimulation of your muscles from the first session
- Personal training profile from our certified trainers after the first trial session
“I have slept better at night since I started pelvic floor training.”– Tanja L, 33 years old
View PDF: Pelvic Floor Training Chair brochure
View PDF: Questionnaire and Declaration of Informed Consent
View PDF: Contraindications for the Pelvic Floor Training Chair
View PDF: American Journal of Urology Study